Information for landlords.
We are the winning team to let your property.
As a landlord, you may be looking to market your property for let, want help finding tenants or managing the tenancy, or needing advice and support on other aspects of residential letting or Houses in Multiple Occupation.
We offer a range of services and solutions for Landlords, covering all types of residential properties and contracts. With our many years’ letting experience, we have an in-depth knowledge of the local markets and the whole letting process. Our range of services includes a Full Management Service, where we handle all aspects of the property and our Tenant Find Service, where we help you market your property and set up the tenancy agreement.
Dont be drawn in by the bigger franchised property companies, when we do everything they do but at a cost to benefit you.
Please find below services we provide with no hidden or extra costs.
- Full management service
- From 12.5% commission (negotiable) and very competitive
- Setup fee per tenancy £150 +VAT - resulting from the Tenants Fees Act 2019
- Credit checks available from £15 +VAT
- NEW rent guarantee scheme starting from £150 +VAT per year
- No costs for arranging any work and/or meeting contractors
- No costs for arranging EPC's, Gas Certs, ECR's
- Project management of a full refurbishment available
- Section 8 & 21 Notices from £50 +VAT
- Preparation of court papers from £250 +VAT
- Well established Live website & Facebook page (which generates a lot of business)
- No charge for re-marketing properties
- Free property assessment and market appraisal
- Free 'TO LET' boards or posters
- Free office advertising and window display in very busy location
- Tenant ref checks and assessments
- Free accompanied viewings Mon-Fri
- HIGH profile LOCAL residential letting team
- Experienced market knowledge
- Landlord insurance connections
- Regular property inspections
- We are kept upto date with all recent legislation.
- Morecambe Bay Property Ltd is part of the PRS Redress Scheme and UKALA